Cycle Surgery offers the first custom-made hire bike designed specifically for the Otago Central Rail Trail conditions. Our team of New Zealand representative cyclists have designed and developed the perfect bike to handle the unique conditions that the Rail Trail has to offer.
We have developed a rail trail bike that is of the best quality and maintains a comfortable up-right riding position so every client can enjoy their ride to the fullest.
We are delighted to now offer our new Rail Trail 29ner Hire Bikes and our new Rail Trail Uni-Sex Step Thru Bike with 27.5" wheels.
All Our Bikes Feature:
- Suspension forks and seat post – for your riding comfort and safety
- Gel Seat with additional elastomer – offer maximum comfort for both male and female riders.
- Gel Seat Cover - for extra comfort!!!
- Raised handle bars – provide a comfortable up-right riding position to avoid lower back and neck strain.
- Large Pedals – offer a secure riding platform and stop sore foot arches.
- Front and rear disc brakes – for improved control and safety.
- High quality shimano components – ensure reliability.
- High quality duro tyres – for strength and traction on the Trail.
At the completion of each hire every bike is fully serviced to ensure our Cycle Surgery Hire Fleet is maintained to the highest quality. Every year we retire a small number of our hire bikes and offer these for sale. Enquire about purchasing an ex-Cycle Surgery hire bike