General Workshop Assistant
Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Limited operates on the famous Otago Central Rail Trail, hiring bikes, running shuttles and organising tour itineraries for thousands of clients every season. We are a family owned business and we are looking for a hardworking, fun and energetic person to join our team.
Job position to commence on 18 December 2017 and finish on 30 April 2018
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Cleaning bikes
- Basic bike maintenance
- Cleaning helmets and panniers
- Driving a shuttle and transporting clients bags from accommodation to accommodation
- Meeting clients and fitting them onto their bikes
- Working as a team to keep the workshop area clean and tidy
- Getting hire bikes ready for collection
- Customer service and sales
Skills and experience
You must hold a minimum full class 1 Driver Licence to be considered for this role with NO driving convictions. You must be able to pass a relevant police security clearance and drug test. You must be friendly, hardworking and table to work as part of a team.
Job benefits and perks
Cycle Surgery is based in Middlemarch, a small rural town one hours drive from Dunedin. If you love wide open spaces, beautiful landscapes, walking, fishing, biking then Middlemarch is the place for you. We have accommodation options available.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact us