Bike Hire, Shuttle and Bag Transfer Cancellation Policy
Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Package Cancellation Policy
1. I agree that I am solely and absolutely responsible for the care and safe keeping of all equipment hired from Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd (“the Equipment”) for the duration of this agreement.
If the Equipment is lost or damaged, (including without limitation; loss or damage arising from fire, accident, theft, collision, misuse and normal maintenance as you would carry out on your own bike).
I agree to compensate Cycle Surgery Ltd for the full cost of repairing such damage or replacing the Equipment, regardless of the cause of such loss or damage, including the costs of enforcing this release.
2. Cycle Surgery Hire Bikes can only be transported on a Cycle Surgery Bike Trailer, or a bike carrier pre-approved by a Cycle Surgery Management. Cycle Surgery Hire Bikes are NOT to be transported on a private trailer or truck deck.
3. I accept cycling and associated activities have inherent risks, and can be dangerous.
I understand that these risks include (but not limited to): illness, navigational difficulties, rough riding conditions, poor weather, and collisions, all of which may occur in isolated areas.
I agree and accept all risks, and will not hold Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd or any of their employees or agents responsible or make any claim against them (including claims arising from negligence) for any direct or indirect injury or damage to myself or my property in the course of my use of the Equipment or my association with Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd or their employees or agents.
I agree that any claim in respect of any damage and /or injury to other persons and/or property arising from my use of the Equipment is my/our responsibility and not the responsibility of Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd or their employees or agents and here by indemnify Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd against any loss, damage or claims whatsoever arising against them as a result of my use of the Equipment.
4. I understand that Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd has the right to resell hires if I have not paid in full by the due date and that Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd has the right to refuse or continue any hire at anytime.
5. Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd regrets that no refund can be given under any circumstances once the hire period has commenced.
However, where possible alternative arrangement will be negotiated and if there’s a problem, we’ll go out of our way to fix it.
6. I understand that New Zealand law requires the use of bicycle helmets and I agree to wear a cycle helmet at all times I am using the bicycle.
I agree to use the equipment in a lawful, safe and proper manner at all times and understand that my behaviour whilst undertaking the use of the hired Equipment affects the risks that I maybe exposed to. I agree that Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd has no control over these risks.
7. I accept that Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd is not responsible for damage, expense, inconvenience or injury related to schedule changes or events outside its control.
8. I am physically fit and there is no medical or other reason why I should not participate in the activity of cycling.
In the event that I require medical treatment I agree that it is my responsibility to seek and obtain any necessary medical treatment, at my own expense and that Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd is in no way responsible for seeking, obtaining or meeting the cost of any medical treatment whatsoever.
9. I am 18 years of age or older.
I agree that the New Zealand laws apply: that this contract is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts; and that this release is binding on my family, heirs and legal assigns and on my administrators and/or executors. I have read and understand these terms and conditions before signing. I agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All clients must be insured to cover this type of adventure holiday.
Our Insurance – you pay us for the repair or replacement cost in cases of damage or loss of any item. Cycle Surgery Rail Trail Ltd reserves the right to charge repair or replacement costs.
11. Your booking is accepted on the basis that you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept our terms and conditions.
Disclaimer - Terms, prices and conditions are all subject to change without notice, prior to booking.